I specialize in coaching tournament strategy and game theory for MID STAKES TOURNAMENTS. You can find my coaching offer below and contact me using Contact or Discord.
I am also a head SNG coach in STANDARD BACKING Staking Group.
I am collaborating very closely with GLOBAL STAKING as well.
I am one of the outside coaches in the stable and I do 1 hour long seminar for their players every week.
In June 2022 I became a community coach in one of the best known poker training platforms there is - POKERCODE
I am extremely happy to be a part of a team and work with the best in the business. If you would like to join the team, please use my affiliate link - www.pokercode.com/?via=MammothTheGr8
MammothTheGr8 joins POKERCODE!
- Theory based approach mixed with playerpool research in all areas of the game - SRP, 3bet pots, multiway pots
- Nodelocking preflop and postflop strategies to find the best exploits
- DB analysis of hero's hands as well as the hero's playerpool
- ICM adjusted strategies for both preflop and postflop
- Adjustments for PKO tournaments
- Very advanced use of PT4 (filters, HUD, custom made stats), GTO+ solver (nodelocking, tree building), HRC (advanced monte carlo sims for cEV, ICM and PKO environments)
- what players do you coach?
- what stakes do you coach?
- do you still work with sit and goes players?
- what software do I need for coaching?
- What do you expect from students?
- How does coaching work? Can you explain the process step by step?
- Can you give an example?
- How do I apply?